La bomba de líquido refrigerante es una bomba de acero inoxidable resistente a la corrosión. Esta bomba de freón puede llenarse con aceite o agua, freón y la mayoría de los líquidos corrosivos. El cuerpo de la bomba está fabricado con un vástago de cilindro de acero inoxidable y aluminio superior. Ofrecemos componentes hermetizantes apropiados en base a diferentes líquidos presurizados. La bomba de líquido refrigerante es la mejor elección para transportar líquidos corrosivos.
1. Índice de flujo: 0-10m3/h
2. Presión máx. de salida: 0.6-1.6Mpa
3. Diámetro interno y externo del tubo: 50mm
4. Temperatura: -100℃
The transportation of large equipment, such as the air separation unit, PSA gas plant, and the CO2 recovery plant, has always been a concern of overseas customers. The unloading and lifting must be careful. How to reduce extra handling fees is also one of the issues to be taken into consideration.
We can provide you with a worry free delivery:
1. We maintain long-term cooperation with some partner forwarders. So we can:
a. tell the accurate shipping date and quote the best shipping rates
b. book appropriate cargo space and choose the best shipping method: container, roll-on-roll-off ship, open top container or bulk carrier
c. make appointment for commodity inspection, arrange shipment, and prepare necessary documents for customs clearance
2. We have our own private wharf. Even 300m3 pressure vessels can be loaded within the factory and sent to Shanghai port.
3. We are quite experienced in loading and fixing containers, protecting the cargo from any possible damage on the way. The cargos will be in perfect condition upon the arrival at the destination.
4. The bulk ship and roll-on-roll-off ship are for the delivery of large and bulky cargos. The destination port may not be equipped with large cranes, and at somewhere the lifting charges are quite expensive. Taking these factors into consideration, we will choose ships equipped with cranes to reduce costs for customers. Our forwarder will arrange appropriate crane lifting and attach the cargo to the deck or cabin.
5. We will track the delivery until you receive the cargo.
6. The vast majority of customers receive cargos intact, but there is still likeliness of slight painting scratches. In this occasion, we suggest customers to fix the paint on their own if necessary. In addition, customers may purchase transport insurance to further reduce the risk of cargo damage.